One thing I hate is when fruit flies find their way into the house. They come in numbers and can quickly get annoying, even after you seem to have found the source of their attraction. After disposing of the food or item that initially attracted them, they seem to linger and stay. Here is a 2 ingredient way to get rid of those pesky fruit flies. The two ingredients are often ones you have on hand in your cupboard anyways, and is a quick solution to get rid of fruit flies in your house. You will be amazed at how many flies you catch. Gross, but satisfying.
- Apple cider vinegar
- Dish soup
- Grab a small round 6 ounce custard cup like this one – I’ve had the most success with a small dish
- Fill it half way with apple cider vinegar
- Add a few drops of dish soup
- Sit out overnight/all day
- Be amazed at how many fruit flies were ACTUALLY in your house (gross)